- Key Features
- Video Links
- The only truly portable computed radiography system suited for the rigors of work in the security field.
- Self-contained rechargeable battery option.
- Patented built-in erase feature with manual or auto erase function.
- Accepts imaging plates in all standard sizes 14" x 17" including custom cut sizes up to 14" wide by any practical length.
- Enables multiple imaging plates to be assembled in a mosaic with a single exposure.
- Lightweight, extruded aluminum frame is exceptionally strong.
- Sturdy isolating / damping feet eliminate potential image quality issues due to external vibration.
- Utilizes extremely durable, flexible and reusable phosphor imaging plates.
- Wire free for tight access applications.
- Customizable settings for optimum dynamic range.
- Can operate in direct sunlight.
|Part Number:||D5000-S (ScanX Scout w/o battery)
D5000-SB (ScanX Scout w/ battery)
|Dimensions (WxLxH):||15½ W x 17½ L x 13¾ H|
|Weight:||43 lbs. (without battery) 45 lbs. (with battery)|
|Laser Classification:||Class 1 Laser Product. Compliance with FDA HHS 21 CFR 1040.10 and IEC 60825-1|
|Imaging Media:||Phosphor Storage Plates, All standard and custom sizes.|
|System Includes:||Power Supply, USB Cable|
|Software:||Compatible, third party software recommended (not included)..|
|CPU Speed:||3.0 GHz Intel CORE2|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows XP Professional (for a 32-bit Intel processor with Service Pack 2 or later or for a 64-bit Intel x64 processor) Microsoft Vista Business, Enterprise, or Ultimate ( for a 32-bit Intel processor with Service Pack 1 or later or for a 64-bit Intel x64 processor with Service Pack 1 or later).||Hard Drive:||500 GB|
|Monitor:||SVGA 20", 1024x768 or higher resolution, contrast ratio 450:1, .22 dot pitch recommended.|
|CD Rom Drive:||CD/RW/DVD|
|Video Display:||32 MB RAM|
|USB Port:||USB 2.0|
|Keyboard/Mouse:||Standard keyboard and mouse.|
- 12 Months
- D5000-S: (ScanX Scout w/o battery)
D5000-SB: (ScanX Scout w/ battery)